Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Anne & Brad July 12th 2008

Hilton at Mission Bay, Mission Bay, CA

Anne & Brad! Really can't say enough about these two! First off I loved that Anne had tares from magazines to show me what she liked in terms of photos... which allowed the fun set up shot with the bridal party. Second they did anything I asked them to! I love the jumping off the ledge shot the boys did... note the high-five going on! Third.... aside from how amazingly beautiful Anne is-- she has great taste all around. I loved her SHOES!!! So there are hundreds of photos from this wedding that I love -- it was so hard to only post these! Thank you Anne & Brad for trusting me to shoot your wedding and being spontaneous with me!
I wasn't kidding about the shoes... Ralph Lauren.
I was slightly kidding about getting on the piano... but they did it! Love it!! And the shoes on the table with them dancing in the background- one of my all time favs. I just love that the shoes had to come off but the night continued.

No comments: