Friday, January 30, 2009

Hayley & Mike July 20, 2008



Admiral Kidd Club, Point Loma, CA

Mike & Hayley!!! This wedding was awesome!! Aside from Mike & Hayley being so great to photograph...ummm I think they're models?!?!!! They were so good!! So aside from that-- my favorite color is the blue she used in the wedding... and parasols!! No flowers for the bridesmaids it was spinning of pretty parasols instead. I LOVE IT!!! Really couldn't have asked for a better day.... ceremony site looks at downtown San Diego... and their family and friends were awesome! Hayley is from South Africa and her family couldn't have been sweeter. Not to knock Mike! Your family was great too. These two had been dating since high school!!! So their families definatly knew eachother. It was so great! Thanks to our mutal friend Zack that suggested me to shoot their wedding! I wouldn't have wanted to miss this!!!

No comments: