Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Katie & Mark Engagement May 17th 2008

Secret Beach, Bird Rock Area, CA
This location isn't called "secret beach" by the locals ts just what I like to call it!
Katie is one of my good friends sister... she and Mark live out in Arizona and were in town taking care of wedding stuff. We wanted to make time for the engagement shoot, but the weather was yucky and I said lets just check it and see what we get. We went to one of my favorite places that had little to no people because of the gray non-sunshine day. It was perfect just enough light to shoot and these two were AWESOME to take photos of. We were only down there for 45 mins but we managed to get more than enough photos.... they had so much chemistry it was wonderful.... as you can see from these image they enjoy each other very much!! Wait till I post the wedding photos!!

No comments: