Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jessica & Ryan April 19, 2009

Darlington House, La Jolla, CA
This is one of my favorite locations in San Diego. First it's an
historical location. The house contains numerous antiques and original
wallpaper- which I love. The garden grounds where the reception was held is just so pretty.
I just can't say enough about how much I enjoyed being there--- and to top it off the bride and groom are the cutest couple and allowed me take their photos all over the place.
I figured they chose this location for a reason as well, and then had a
great list of places on the property to shoot at. I just want to note that the guys wanted to do a "Captan Morgan" pose in the street :) And some how we joked about the bridesmaid jumping in the
bathtub and they did it!!!! Such a good time!!!!

No comments: