Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Amanda & Travis April 5, 2009

Rancho Palo Verde Lake, Alpine, CA
It was fun to shoot this wedding! Amanda & Travis were so silly and happily in love with each other -- and EXCITED. I could see Amanda's excitement through her emails!! That's one of the elements I love about shooting weddings is not only the logistics of the wedding but the difference in relationships that I sometimes form before the big day.
I really looked forward to shooting their wedding and see it all come together. It was at a location that I had never been to, and a beautiful one at that. I remember a nice breeze off the lake that kept us cool all day. I loved their colors and the energy between not only Amanda & Travis but also with their friends and family. I tried my best to capture their emotions and go un-noticed among the guests. I think I accomplished just that!










No comments: