Sunday, June 2, 2013

Chris & Joanna May 10, 2013

Chris & Joanna May 10, 2013
Coronado Community Center

Chris and Joanna got married at the Community Center in Coronado, which I always find very pretty and equally great for a wedding and photographs. I met Joanna a couple years ago when I photographed her sister's wedding, Frances & Chris. It was fun to see their family again and catch up!  It always helps to know your clients. And even though Joanna and I didn't talk much at her sisters wedding, we still felt very comfortable together and made the wedding that much more fun. I also liked that they wanted to go someplace else for some photos, not just the Community Center. They were a fun group and I have the photos to prove it ;) Here are some of my favorites!! Enjoy!











No comments: