Monday, March 23, 2009

Brian & Lauren Engagement

Sunset Cliffs, Ocean Beach, CA
January 23, 2009
It's a new year and I'm already behind on my blogging! I am going to try and post a new one each day this week and be caught up! This was an engagement session for Lauren & Brian... Brian went to high school with my sister and brother-in-law back in Connecticut -- by coincidence they met with me about shooting their wedding and we discovered this while chatting! Such a small world!!
They wanted to take photos near where they lived- and I can't blame them cause it's beautiful in this area. And it takes a certain "local" to be down for taking photos in Ocean Beach! They also didn't mind that they got a little wet and adventurous for the shoot! They were great and I can't wait for this wedding!!!

No comments: